II That monsoon feeling II Indonesia



Magical sunset. I capture it with Canon 60D and 55-250mm lens. Settings 250mm, f5.6, 1/400" ISO 100, WB Manual.
Tell me what you think. I just edited a little bit of noise and straightened horizon. Everything else is as it was. 

Choose your favorite sunset from this collection on my Instagram @moni_wandering 🧡🌅


Took a trip to Portland Bill in Dorset this evening. Fabtastic sunset and some beautiful tones in the sky. I've quickly processed this one from the evening. I particularly like the painterly effect of how the water was captured, using an ND filter & grad filter. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed being there! 👌😍 Facebook.com/chrisseagalphotography


Geese


New to this group😀

Hello from magical North West Ireland❤


I captured this shot of #neowise at a place called Moses Point on Vancouver Island, Canada last weekend! I shot this with my Sony A7riii at 42mm, ISO 400, f/2.8, 30sec! 

Please follow me on instagram to see more of my work! 

www.instagram.com/yancophotography


Chaos


II That monsoon feeling II 
Indonesia

Comments

Popular Posts