Lillies are finally blooming Alberta Canada Samsung 10



Sunset Desert Arabian Oryx
Nikon + Sigma
600mm
ƒ/6.3
1/500s
ISO 200


This was, without a doubt, the best sunset I've ever witnessed, and I'm not even facing west. This was the scene as Hurricane Douglass said goodbye to Hawaii.  

Photographed from my home in Kakaako. 
Nikon D750 + Nikkor 14-24
ISO 200 14mm. 1/250 sec
Manual, Handheld, Single Shot


Sunset at a waterfall surrounded by basalt columns. 

The last time I've ever seen basalt columns like this was in Iceland! 
Nikon d850 16mm f5.6 4" iso100 with Nd filter
📸 by Matthew Breiter Photography


Empty around me, Nature follows its course while the lockdown continues only silence and the sounds of the river while threatening clouds announce that a storm arrives, I still wait a little here sitting at the edge of the river🥰🙏🏼
Huawey Y9 pro cam


Beautiful sea... 🌊
Elba Island, Italy

Fuji x30 - F4 iso100 1/340 s.


Lake Ontario near Fort Niagara, view from Youngstown, NY.
Camera was my phone Lg stylo5


Lillies are finally blooming
Alberta Canada
Samsung 10

Comments

Popular Posts